[Techtalk] jakarta tomcat cache problem

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at openminddev.net
Thu Dec 25 23:41:02 EST 2003

On Thursday 25 December 2003 20:02, Baºak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new in the list, I tried to make a search on the subject in the
> previous mails of the list, however I could not find where to do it. So,
> apologies if the problem is addressed before.
>
> I have a cahce problem in the following working environment:
>
> redhat linux 9.0
> jakarta tomcat 4.1.27

Basak,

Your problem seems very specific to Jakarta Tomcat.  You may be lucky and find
that someone here knows the answer, but my guess is that you did not find any
reference to this problem in the archives of this list because
a) very few (if any) people on this list run Jakarta Tomcat
b) any that do probably post questions about it on the Jakarta Tomcat mailling
list.

I don't really want to put you off from posting questions to this list, since
it is in general a very friendly place, and a good place to ask general
questions (or specific questions of a general nature, or any question that at
least a medium percentage of experienced Linux users are likely to know), but
in this case I can't help feeling that you are much more likely to get an
answer to your question on the Jakarta Tomcat Users mailling list.

See http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Tomcat

Cheers,

Rasjid.

--