[Techtalk] totally wildly OT

iriXx dev_null at iriXx.org
Fri Aug 22 20:27:46 EST 2003

(ok i warned you)

anyone ever tried to hack a Furby via linux?

i've got a couple of Windows apps that allow you to communicate with the
IR port - but i'm no programmer, i couldnt port them.

this is what the summer has done to me. i found Furbies in my local
Oxfam and brought one home to scare the neighbours. now i find out its
got a Mac ][ processor and is full of cool stuff... *iff* you know how
to hack it....

m~
--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
subtle and will piss on your computer."
-- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.