[Techtalk] online mailing lists that use free software?

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Wed Sep 25 13:28:05 EST 2002

hi all,

i'm looking into setting up an online mailing list / discussion group
for electronic music makers of all sorts.... planning to use an online
service rather than run my own from my server as its not really suitable
until i get broadband...

does anyone know of any *good* online mailing list services...
preferably that run on free software - so *not* MSN ;-).... and not
Yahoo because i can't stand their interface... (apart from that it seem
to lose my account signups on a regular basis)...

thanx

iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

 _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email