[Techtalk] RE: offtopic: learn something new every day here!!!

BUNTER MATTHEW Matthew.Bunter at renaultvi.com
Tue Sep 24 14:03:00 EST 2002

--- Reçu de       VITEUR.BUNTERMA 04 72 96 57 77            24/09/02 14.03

>Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:31:54 -0400
>Subject: RE: offtopic: Re: [Techtalk] _The_ HOWTO

>I was reading that and scratching my head too, until I realised he meant
>epithets.  There is noting worse than falling flat on your face when
>labelling someone else a pseudo-intellectual.

I luv it here, get to learn new words every day as well as Linux.
(Actually I even checked what epitaph was just in case.)

For the original poster : I used http://www.dictionary.com/ which is a
thesaurus as well. And for those acronyms that come up regularly
(http://www.acronymfinder.com/)

>What's so difficult about keeping a couple of dictionaries and a
>thesaurus by the computer?

Or even just keeping quiet?

>Jenn

Matt