[Techtalk] e-commerce book

Dan Richter daniel.richter at wimba.com
Tue Sep 24 09:25:35 EST 2002

As I mentioned once before on this list, my company is looking at setting
up an e-commerce site. I've never done that before, and I figure that this
is one place where I shouldn't just "learn by doing", because there's not
much room for error. So can anyone recommend a book on e-commerce? Please
include a mention of why you recommend the book: "my friend read it, used
it and found it helpful" is a good reason; "my friend's roommate's cousin
read it and the cover is cool" isn't so good.