[Techtalk] Lists (was: Learning Perl)

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Tue Sep 10 15:35:54 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 12:40, L J Laubenheimer wrote:

> The idea for a spin off list has been brought up (perltalk?), although
> initially I was planning on writing short lessons for courses, and then
> playing Q&A.

We already have a lot of lists, more than I can monitor. I'd hate to be
running a list for every major language.

I do suspect that courses is currently too crowded, perhaps we can split
it into groups like courses-languages, courses-sysadmin,
courses-security and so on.

Maybe a spinoff list like 'languages'?

Or maybe it's time to split techtalk again. Maybe into techtalk,
programming, sysadmin, security?

This discussion should probably be moved off techtalk proper. Replies to
grrltalk.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/