[Techtalk] Learning Perl

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Mon Sep 9 23:58:57 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 23:44, Erin Raasch wrote:
> On Monday 09 September 2002 12:55, L J Laubenheimer wrote:
>
> > Does this mean there is demand for a perl course, possibly based around
> > basics, then analysing somebody else's scripts, maybe writing little
> > scripts to demonstrate concepts??
> >
> > 					Linda

yes please! i've tried to learn perl by myself but found it a little
incomprehensible (admittedly the tutorial i looked at wasnt very good -
i'll be checking out those that everyone has reccomended too... )

it'd be really useful for my web work - i occasionally do some work with
perl and php scripts but can't really edit them yet to customise them
for what i want...

thanx heaps

bw
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

 _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email