[Techtalk] 802.11b antenae

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Mon Sep 9 12:02:33 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 11:50, E. Sterling Wall wrote:
> OK, so, following on from the recent discussion, I'm dying to know...
> where can you find an antena to put on your PCMCIA card for wireless
> networking? Are people just rigging up a copper wire and taping it to
> the part of the card that sticks out, or what?
>
> -- sterling

hi....
if you're in the uk, you should check out http://www.consume.net - the
Wiki has all the info you'd need on how to build antennas and where to
get the most reasonable hardware... and you can join the mailing list
and ask there if you've got any questions.... we have a meet planned
soon in London if you're interested and in the locality....

bw
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

 _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email