[Techtalk] List help

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Tue Sep 3 13:16:54 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 12:50, Sujita Purushothaman wrote:
> Jesika wrote:
>
> > Of course... ask a question to an entire list, and you manage to solve
> > it yourself.
>
> I did that twice...! And thought I had better keep quiet. :-|

Why?

Sometimes the act of formulating the question jogs something free in
your mind and causes you to be able to solve it yourself. EVERYONE here
has had that happen to them, more than once, so we all understand.

Keep posting those 'dumb' questions, people. And if you find the answer
yourself, post and tell us. Someone will search the archives, sometime,
for the same question.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/