[Techtalk] thinkpad help!

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Tue Sep 3 01:56:50 EST 2002

hmmm.... thats quite interesting, it suggests that i should be using
snd-cs4232 instead of snd-cs4236 (which is what most tp600E's use)...

i think that page may well be helpful but it'll take me some time to
work through their method... they say also that the modem is not
supported - although i notice the page is quite early... the mwave
driver was written early this year i believe... maybe i'll try
rebuilding it, it might help....

oh dear.... ;-(...

thanx

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email
/ \    cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

Linux: gawk, date, finger, wait, unzip, touch, nice, suck, strip, mount,
fsck, umount, make clean, sleep.
(Who needs porn when you have /usr/bin?)