[Techtalk] CVS troubleshooting ideas

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Tue Oct 8 01:24:13 EST 2002

(Please do NOT reply to all, as this is going to two different lists.
Reply just to me, or edit the headers. Thanks!)

As everyone on both lists probably knows, I'm writing CVS in a Nutshell,
for O'Reilly. One of the chapters is Troubleshooting.

I'm hoping to be able to write troubleshooting strategies,
questions-and-answers, and provide anecdotes for at least some of the
questions.
So here's your big chance to have your story in a book. :) Er, ok.
Here's a chance to give me headaches. Whichever you prefer...

If you have CVS problems you'd like resolved, or have stories to tell of
CVS problems you've encountered and how you resolved them, I'd love to
have them!
Some of the problems may be answered in other chapters, in which case
I'll answer you and doublecheck that I've explained it clearly.

Thank you!

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/