[Techtalk] killing me softly

kansas_kennedy at phreaker.net kansas_kennedy at phreaker.net
Thu Nov 14 11:07:41 EST 2002

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 12:47, caitlynmaire at earthlink.net wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:35:52 -0800
>
> Rod Roark <rod at sunsetsystems.com> wrote:
> > Well I'm not a huney :-)
> >
> > On Wednesday 13 November 2002 05:53 pm, kansas_kennedy at phreaker.net
> >
> > wrote:
> > > Hello Huneys,
>
> Neither am I, as far as I am concerned.  I found the term offensive and
> disrespectful.  I have answers for his questions, but if he insists on
> addressing me as "huney" than I'm not going to answer them.
>
> -Cait

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only Light can do that. Hate cannot drive
out hate; only Love can do that." - Dr. Martin Luther King jr

I didn't mean to offend someone or anyone around here. I just used the term as
fun and never had the intention to harass anyone in the group. I know there
are other elements of fun but that particular one looked ok to be posted. But
never in my widlest dreams I imagined........

I have a great love for this linuxchix group. I don't have much frineds around
here. All of you are my only friends I have in this world. Please let not
anything take me away from my loving friends, do not hate me for that thing,
do not hate me for what I had to do.

If you got hurt by my unintentional sexist remakrs then please know that I was
hurt 10 times more than that.

Your friend in digital and flesh, Kenny.