[Techtalk] RHAS HA Clustering

Judy Hayes silvertrinity at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 13 23:52:36 EST 2002

Hello everyone!  Can anyone point me to a GOOD reference for the RedHat
Advanced Server HA Clustering???  I read the white page on the RedHat site
and it was close to useless... well I guess it provided a decent overview of
what the RHAS clustering offers, but not what I need.  I need to know
details like, number of nodes supported... how to install, it says it is
built in, and refers to a Cluster Manager, however I need commands and
actual details so I can set this up.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thank
you all in advance...
   Judy