[Techtalk] Install went wrong

Hamster hamster at hamsternet.org
Sat Nov 9 18:06:47 EST 2002

Andrew,

I've not got much of a clue as to why the make failed (the make install failed cause the make failed).

Its looking for headers though, do you perhaps need some sort of -devel package installed?

But as for the xinerama question, all that is, is the ability to have a "dual head" setup. ie, have two monitors connected to the one computer.

Hamster