[Techtalk] Cron

Dan Richter daniel.richter at wimba.com
Tue Nov 5 17:17:36 EST 2002

Taking Charlotte's advice, I checked the log and found that the script
actually is executing. However, it seems to be running into an error. Oddly
enough, the cron command itself pipes stdout and stderr into a log file,
but the log file wasn't even created (and when I created it with "touch",
it remained empty). And this runs as root, so don't even ask about file
permissions.

========== Dan Richter ============== mailto:Dan at wimba.com ===========
     Whenever you think stupidity has reached rock bottom, just
     remember the fools haven't even started to dig.
          - Randy Cassingham