[Techtalk] Mozilla_1.2b

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 3 17:19:56 EST 2002

	I like Moz, its fast. There is one problem. After a hour, two or 4, the
screen redraw, while moving its windows or others over it's windows,
freezes. The images it makes are really cool, the edge of windows repeat
themselves over and over all over the screen. This forves a logout of X
and back in which cures the problem till the next time. It happens
mostly when I am in a hurry, moving things around quickly.

	Where do I look to fix this? Is it a Moz bug? or is xinerama
conflicting or is my 56mhz monitor refresh time, a cause
	1.01, 1.1, did the same, but more often.

	Andrew