[Techtalk] "mailman" admin question

Julie jockgrrl at austin.rr.com
Sun May 19 23:14:31 EST 2002

Greets,

Time for another quick question.

I'm trying to help a friend with a website.  She has several
"mailman" based mailing lists set up, but she doesn't have the
admin password.  And the person who has it is a butthead.

So.  How do you change the "mailman" admin password if you don't
have it already?  I did a Google search, but I keep finding
web pages which are mailman admin pages.  I found a configuration
file, but it appears to be in some binary format.
--
Julianne Frances Haugh             Life is either a daring adventure
jockgrrl at austin.rr.com                 or nothing at all.