[Techtalk] Weird http leeches

Rosie Nelson rosie at normalgrrl.com
Mon May 13 00:12:14 EST 2002

I am really tired, so hopefully I'm getting this right..

This sounds a whole lot like what happened surrounding the DRDOS attack
against Steve Gibson at grc.com this past January. If you haven't seen
it, check out his page about it:
http://grc.com/dos/drdos.htm

I am not knowledgable about such things so I am not very helpful, but I
did remember that and thought I would pass it along. It's an interesting
read, for anyone that hasn't read it already. Now back to studying for me..

Rosie