[Fwd: Re: [Techtalk] sendmail/RBL question (linuxchix)]

Ms. Piglet listpig at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 29 15:42:44 EST 2002

Ah, but that choice depends on whether you want to *feel* superior, or just
*be* superior to the average idiot.

Astonishing how many folks would rather *feel* superior, with no reference
to the Actual Universe As We Know It.  ;-)

--pig

On 3/29/02 2:28 PM,  <kmactane at GothPunk.com> shared this thought:

--
Megan "Piglet" Zurawicz
listpig at earthlink.net
piglet170 at attbi.com