[Techtalk] sendmail/RBL question (linuxchix)

Julie jfh at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 29 00:37:43 EST 2002

Paul Vixie wrote:

> thank you for your kind words.  i'm happy to talk further with anyone
> who'd like answers about anything else i'm accused of having done.

You're personally responsible for warping the fabric of space.

What the hell have you been up to the past 8 or 10 years?  I've not
run into you since comp.sources.misc and comp.sources.unix days.

--
Julianne Frances Haugh             Life is either a daring adventure
jockgrrl at austin.rr.com                 or nothing at all.