[Techtalk] Can't get there from here

Kathryn Hogg kjh at flyballdogs.com
Thu Mar 28 23:57:13 EST 2002

Shoot,  I didn't send my first reponse correctly.  The errors you are
getting are all caused by the linker not being able to find functions
referenced in your program when creating the executable image.  In this
case it is probably because you are telling it to link with the Qt
libraries.  Assuming the library is libqt.a or libqt.so,  doing this will
help:

g++ -o testme testme.cpp -lqt

If that linker can't find the library, you probably need to add a directory
to it's library search path:

g++ -o testme testme.cpp -L/usr/qt/lib -lqt

NOTE: /usr/qt/lib is probably not correct and just provided as an example.

--
Kathryn