[Techtalk] 2.4.9-31

Judy Hayes silvertrinity at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 16 11:13:19 EST 2002

Ok... I am trying to load kernel 2.4.9-31 on my RHat Linux server...  this is getting complicated.  Has anyone done this yet?  I have never had any problems installing other kernels..  this one if different right from the start.   I am pulling my hair out, this is somthing I have to do at work, and they gave it to me since noone has a clue where to start or where to find references.  Please help!  If anyone has installed it and made a "how to" it would be appreciated...