[Techtalk] list subscription nightmare.

Walt pippin at freeshell.org
Mon Mar 11 23:13:15 EST 2002

They will give me no information and have yet
to respond to three tech support emails to
the support at xecu.net address below and
one phone call and another email to an
individual in their tech support department.

I got rather frustrated and gave up... I'm rather
good at nagging (especially when I have the
time :-), and if you like I can follow up on this
until I get an answer...

Walt

-~