[Techtalk] Programming languages for women

Amanda5 amanda5 at sonic.net
Mon Mar 4 00:10:06 EST 2002

Ah, ... In the kitchen women follow recipes or shall I say cooking programs.
Women write cooking programs or shall I say recipes.
They put them in their recipe box on the shelf or should I say
in the object repository.  Mom's make lists of data then create plans
to execute that takes them around town to obtain the dry cleaning,
groceries and pet supplies.  I think it is innate in general that all humans
program or shall I say plan and execute.

amanda5