[Techtalk] LILO Not Taking Keyboard Input?

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Sat Jun 29 10:29:19 EST 2002

At 6/29/02 01:05 AM , James wrote:

> > Does anyone know what might be causing this? Thansk in advance.
>
>USB keyboard? I see exactly the same results with my laptop: LILO accesses
>the keyboard via the BIOS, which doesn't support USB keyboards, only the
>internal one.

Oops, sorry, I should have specified that this system has an AT keyboard. I
think this motherboard predates the existence of the USB spec; there are
certainly no USB connectors anywhere on this system.

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"In another life I see you/As an angel flying high,
  And the hands of time will free you/You will cast your chains aside,
  And the dawn will come and kiss away
  Every tear that's ever fallen from your eyes...
                                                 --Concrete Blonde,
                                                  "Caroline"