[Techtalk] L.J. Laubenheimer & CXOffice report

Marian Routh malke at attbi.com
Tue Jun 18 21:14:11 EST 2002

Linda,

I'd be honored if you'd post my CXOffice report as a software review.  I
don't think I want to change anything because I thought carefully about
what I was writing.  As regards the formatting, you'd probably do a
much better job than I would.  The people at CodeWeavers have done such
an incredible job on this program and provide such sterling support
that I'd love for them to get public commendation.  As an update, Huw
Davies of CXOffice tech support, after an astounding amount of
attention and cleverness, solved my problem of Word and Excel not
printing in color.  Now those apps are perfect, and I'm very happy.

Where are you going to post the review?  I want to see my name in lights
(blush, blush).  Let me know if you need anything further on this.

Cheers,

Malke

--
Elephant Boy Computers