[Techtalk] Advice concerning a fax server

Davis, Jennifer JDavis at JUSTICE.GC.CA
Thu Jun 6 10:52:50 EST 2002

Hi,
	I was going back over projects that I have attempted, failed and
given up on and found that I never did get my fax server running properly.
I was wondering if I could solicit ideas and suggestions.  Essentially what
I would like to set up is a server on the inside of the network that will
fax any type of document.(CUPS maybe?) and something that will forward on
email attachments of a certain format, ie word, wp, txt.  Before I couldn't
get hylafax to even compile, but I will try again.  The modems that I could
use are a 33.6 USR external and a 56K AOpen external.