[Techtalk] Linux HA Clustering

Judy Hayes silvertrinity at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 30 15:50:09 EST 2002

Question, I was just assigned a new project that will focus on Linux ha
clustering.  I am very familer with Linux and used to work on Micro$oft HA
clustering however never Linux HA clustering. Any suggestions for books or
good reference material?  There are a bazillion webpages talking about it, but
if anyone knows of any good materials out there please let me know!  I start
my project planning and writing my test plan next week... so I need to get
cracking on my learning :o)  Thank you all in advance,
  Judy