[Techtalk] Pixmap location for GNOME Menu

Lemanski, Lahoma J. LJLemanski at mail.ifas.ufl.edu
Tue Jul 23 08:17:33 EST 2002

Its been a while since I went looking for them, but there should be a
directory in /usr/share that has all the pixmaps, I don't think the ones you
are looking for are in /usr/share/pixmaps though. Sorry, I am at work on
win2k right now so I cant check, but maybe someone else can take a peek and
make sure I am right.

Lahoma Lemanski
Senior Secretary and Webmaster
FAMRC, University of Florida