[Techtalk] Installing applications

Hamster hamster at hamsternet.org
Sat Jul 6 23:49:15 EST 2002

Hi,

Sorry I dont have much experience with SUSE, but on systems I am familiar with, I have had the exact some error cause it the -devel packages for gtk were missing.

Does suse also split things up into an rpm for the basic programme and an rpm for the header files? If so, finding a gtk -devel package and installing that might help.

Hamster