[Techtalk] simple reference book on Linux

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Thu Jan 31 12:30:23 EST 2002

At 1/31/02 10:35 AM , Malcolm wrote:
>Maybe there's a market for "Windows for Linux Addicts". Or at least some one
>to tell me what the "ctrl-u" equivalent is (it used to be 'escape' but that
>either doesn't work or closes the dialog or some other random event it seems).

Since I use the command line rather than X, I'm not sure what Ctrl-U does.
But if you'll tell me, I can probably tell you how to do it in Windows. (If
you honestly care.)

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"I looked Death in the face last night,/I saw him in a mirror,
  And he simply smiled,/He told me not to worry:
  He told me just to take my time."
                                                 --Oingo Boingo,
                                                  "We Close Our Eyes"