vim, was Re: [Techtalk] Great Mistakes I Have Made

Glenda R. Snodgrass grs at theneteffect.com
Mon Jan 28 14:57:43 EST 2002

> * set my .vimrc to automatically make a backup of everything I edited.

Ooh, how do you do that?  That's one feature I love in WP that I didn't
realize vim would do and I need it. :)

Speaking of vim and how much I love it <g> I was going to reply to the new
Linux-based webdeveloper that I use vim with syntax highlighting for
writing HTML and PHP and it works great.

And if you love vim like I do, you might consider a donation to the
author's favorite charity:
(http://www.vim.org/howto/help.html#donate_to_ICCF) (sorry, I'm a
preacher's kid and hopeless do-gooder so I'm always pointing out
opportunities for others to do good).

--
Glenda R. Snodgrass

Before you begin, consider ... The Net Effect
http://www.theneteffect.com
(251) 433-0196