[Techtalk] Laptop recommendations?

Jeanne Langfeldt jeannelan at wwc.com
Sat Jan 26 15:24:22 EST 2002

I like HP laptops - great company - great products.

And  HP has the first female president who has given the opening address at
Comdex.  They are reputed to be a great company for women to work  for.

I had to settle for my second choice when I purchased my last laptop two
years ago - Toshiba - great hardware - and superior screens.

I want to buy an Apple Titanium now.  It has 128 bit CPU, lots of goodies,
and runs the new Apple OS X - which is BSD with some lovely user
interfaces...next on my list.

Jeanne