[Techtalk] Trouble finding hard drive

jen jstander at candlesforgirls.com
Sat Jan 26 17:17:20 EST 2002

Hello, I'm new to the list!  Anyways, I have my harddrive partitioned for
windows and linux (suse), and it's worked fine so far.  Lately however, I
my computer can't find it's hard disk 24 out of 25 times during booting.  Has
anyone else had this problem?  Could it be the fault of having it partitioned
off?

Also, if I do have to have one operating system I would keep the suse.
Unfortunately, I use a lot of microsoft products for school (we have to
develop with visual studio).  Can I run this off of wine?  Has anyone on the
list had experience with that?

Okay, enough with the questions.

thanks,

jennifer