[Techtalk] The TCP/IP Drinking Game

Val Henson val at nmt.edu
Thu Jan 17 13:08:08 EST 2002

I've been reminded of one of my favorite projects, so I'm going to go
ahead and post the announcement here.  Also, I'm unsubscribing from
techtalk (due to lack of time), so reply to me directly if you have
comments. :) Thanks for the fun discussion!

---

What do those wild, crazy, fun-lovin' computer programmers do on
Friday nights? Play the TCP/IP drinking game, of course!

I'm collecting questions for the TCP/IP drinking game.  For more
information, see:

http://www.nmt.edu/~val/tcpip.html

Submit a question and win fame, fortune, and free beer!

Feel free to forward this email to other interested parties.

-VAL