[Techtalk] Java on Linux

Xp0nential Xp0nential Xp0nential at root-core.com
Sat Jan 12 14:19:51 EST 2002

the problem is that this renders Java platform dependent then.
+ the fact that Java compilers compile bytecodes that the JVM interprets
is not the only reason why in "typical" applications Java might be slower.
But still its cool to know.
PS: I am talking theoretically because I personally haven't used Java yet. so just thought I should mention that.
Regards
Xp0nential