[Techtalk] End key no longer goes to EOL

Glenda R. Snodgrass grs at theneteffect.com
Thu Jan 10 20:12:41 EST 2002

My SO upgraded my workstation to RH7.2 about a month ago, and one oddity
that cropped up hasn't been fixed yet:  when using pico in pine (my mailer
of choice), pressing the "End" key no longer goes to the end of the line
like it used to do and it's really getting irritating (now it beeps at me
and says "Unknown Command").  Since I'm actually running Pine on another
box through an X-term, and that box wasn't upgraded, I'm sure it's
something about how the keyboard on my workstation is controlled by X in
the new RH7.2 but I don't have a clue what the problem is, nor even where
to look.  Any ideas?

--
Glenda R. Snodgrass

Before you begin, consider ... The Net Effect
http://www.theneteffect.com
(251) 433-0196