[Techtalk] What other unix lists do y'all subscribe to?

Raven, corporate courtesan raven at oneeyedcrow.net
Tue Jan 8 13:57:05 EST 2002

Heya --

Quoth Tania Morell (Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 12:20:57PM -0500):
> I've been looking for good linux forums/mailing lists to subscribe to.
> ...  Any suggestions?

	What sort of a thing are you looking for?  A format similar to
techtalk, with problems and fixes?  Sysadmin?  Security?  Programming?
All of the above?  [grin]

	Personally, I sub to several of the Linuxchix lists, Bugtraq to
keep up on holes found in programs I run, focus-linux (and forensics) at
security-focus.com, and the users lists for several of the programs I
run (gpg-announce, mutt-users, things like that).  Techtalk is pretty
much my "general" Linux list.  I'm also on a couple of lists for the
other OSs that I admin (Solaris and FreeBSD).

	Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Raven

"I've got a mind full of wicked designs,
 I've got a non-stop-hole in my head-imagination,
 I'm in a building that has two thousand floors, and when they all fall down,
 I think you know it's you they're falling for."
  -- Poe, "Hey, Pretty"