[Techtalk] perl mail script troubles :o(

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Wed Jan 2 19:37:55 EST 2002

At 1/2/02 06:14 PM , Nicole Zimmerman wrote:
>On the testing box, the mail is successfully sent. On the stable box, the
>mail appears to send from the script (as in the script completes with no
>errors), but the mail never arrives.

Have you looked in the SMTP server's mail log to see what it thinks
happened? There may be an error message there that will help.

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"I hear the roar of a big machine,
  Two worlds and in between;
  Hot metal and methedrine.