[Techtalk] Samba howto

Xp0nential Xp0nential Xp0nential at root-core.com
Wed Jan 2 01:54:46 EST 2002

attached is a 2 page guide on how to setup samba.
If this still doesn't help , tell me I'll get you something else.
Those by the way are from techrepublic.com
you can get a free membership in there and get a 30 days trial membership to Techproguild where I actually got those two files from..
Regards,
Xp0nential

[Root-Core] - [www.root-core.org] - Free E-mail