[Techtalk] GIMP howto

Rebecca J. Walter rjp at mail.tele.dk
Wed Jan 2 11:04:10 EST 2002

On Wed, 2002-01-02 at 08:19, Jodie Mann wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Best wishes to all of you for a great 2002.
>
> Could anyone please tell me of where I can find a good user manual for
> GIMP that I can either download or print off to use for reference??

www.gimp-savvy.com is pretty much the best you can get right now.  the
internal help is pretty good, but i don't know if they ever released the
pdf stuff and it isn't finished.  gum is outdated as it is based on 1.0
not 1.2.  gimp-savvy is based on 1.1 which became 1.2 so is current.
plus it is just damn good.

you are playing with 1.2 versions, right?

bex