[Techtalk] What I did over the Christmas Holidays!

Rebecca J. Walter rjp at mail.tele.dk
Tue Jan 1 21:00:55 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-01-01 at 18:09, Jenn Vesperman wrote:

> The only glitch I have with it at the moment is that it's not
> recognising/filtering the linuxchix mail into my linuxchix folder!
> Other mailman lists: no problem. Linuxchix? Nope.

Weird. My linuxchix mail is being nicely filtered by evo.  Have you
redone the filter since the list moved? might make a difference.  If you
right-click on a linuxchix mail it the create rule from message ->
filter on mailing list option available?  it won't do all the linuxchix
on one filter that i know of.. i have separate filters for techtalk,
grrltalk, etc., all filtering into the same folder no problem.