[Techtalk] dcop server error

Helen Rosseau hrosseau at vistar.ca
Tue Feb 26 11:44:03 EST 2002

	I need some help quickly.....please.  I am running into a deadline of
24 hours or less.  We have discovered a dcop server error (desktop
communication protocol) using SuSE 7.3 with kernel 2.4.16.  All the
updates are done.
	Searching the different newsgroups and google.  I have come up with
three things which may be the problem.  One said the fonts, one said the
qt libraries and one said the problem was kde itself.
	I am in the process of downloading the supplementary kde for 7.3 on the
ftp site.  But I don't know if that will fix it, it has newer
libraries.

Suggestions please

--
Helen Rosseau