[Techtalk] My own Linux/Unix book question...

Emma Fox enfox at students.latrobe.edu.au
Mon Feb 4 23:08:57 EST 2002

Hi,

I purchased an O'Reilly book "Learning the Unix Operating System" by
Jerry Peek, Grace Todino & John Strang.  It's a slim volume which gets
you started really, really quickly.  Also Debian has some "kids
software" specifically designed to teach kids about operating systems
and kernels.  I have been meaning to check these out for my own newbie
benefit! however, time escapes me again and again.  Good luck with him,
he sounds terrifically bright :)
Emma