[Techtalk] mysqlimport error- can't get stat

Nicki Handy nhandy at e-guana.net
Tue Dec 31 12:03:24 EST 2002

Hello:

I'm having a problem with mysqlimport. I get a permissions error 13 when
trying to use mysqlimport as well as LOAD DATA INFILE from within mysql.
I tried logging on as root to both the machine and mysql. I also gave
full permissions to user group and other to read,write,execute.

Here is the error:

ERROR 13: Can't get stat of ' /.mypath/countries.txt' (Errcode: 13)

Thanks for anyone's help- even if you can direct me where to look for
the problem. I already tried mysql.com

Best,

Nicki