[Techtalk] CD-Writer compatibility in RH7.3

linda ling lindaling at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 26 12:24:13 EST 2002

Dear members,

   i would like to get a new CD-Writer so that i can burn my KDevelop
program into CD and post them online to the mailing list from Window XP.I am
facing problem with my external USB Aztech UM9800 modem.I couldn't configure
it in RH7.3and it seems that it's not compatible.
   Right now,the only way i can think of is to burn the program into cd.Can
anyone tell me what brand of CD-Writer has the driver compatible with RH7.3
and the least configure job.I'm really stuck coz this is my only hope.Please
offer me with advices.Advices are greatly welcome.Thank you.

                                                      Seeking Advice,
                                                       LINDA