[Techtalk] iptables help needed ...

txjulie at austin.rr.com txjulie at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 19 23:41:46 EST 2002

Greets,

On Tuesday I tried to switch from ipchains to iptables for a
firewall.  Apparently I did something very wrong because last
night I got hacked and root-kitted and all sorts of bad things.

I'd love to send y'all the iptables rules I used, but I had to
reinstall this thing -- I didn't want to risk backing up my
new files only to include my new rootkit infestation ...

So ... could y'all be so kind as to help?  Please?  I feel
like a dope ;-(
--
Julianne Frances Haugh             Life is either a daring adventure
txjulie at austin.rr.com                  or nothing at all.