[Techtalk] WebMin Refused

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 6 04:06:52 EST 2002

Erinn, & All,

	Erinn you may have found the soloution Thank You.

	New obstacle; I could use some guidance on how to impliment this
"rule".  If I can get this working, I can move out of the 1980's and
stop the need to carry a monitor around, even though I just bought three
cheep used video cards.

	Andrew
I am excited this may be progress, I, like, progress.