[Techtalk] Uppercase to lowercase

Phil Savoie psavoie1783 at rogers.com
Thu Dec 5 08:25:00 EST 2002

Thank you for all of your responses.  I really appreciate this.  Maria B
thanks for the chuckle.  I too "tried the challenge" but failed miserably
(hanging head in shame) but thanks to your responses  I can see where I
tripped over my shoe laces.

Ya learn learn something new everyday.  I just wish I could retain it!

Phil