[Techtalk] gnome2 - heeeeelllpppp!!!!

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Sat Aug 24 12:40:36 EST 2002

thanks :)... i found those last night actually, ended up doing a google search
on this error message, loads of people have had it...
unfortunately they didnt work :(... well, oaf-slay and killev worked fine, but
it didnt make any difference to the error message....
yeah, i updated while it was running.... oooops! :-}

any further ideas would be muuuchly appreciated, i've only just discovered the
wonders of evolution 1.0 and fell in love with it... was just about to say 'i
love my computer now too...' when i made the fatal mistake of trying to
install gnome2 by hand :(.....

bw

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk